02 mars 2014

India 2

 I have to write a few words in english and send a big thank you to all the people I´ve met in India the last week. I have been here for 6 days and it´s hard to find words to describe the warm welcome my quartet and our music has received. And the fantastic friendliness and helpness that we´ve experienced. Thanks to all the volunteers working for Spic Macay in New Dehli. Thanks to the colleges and the schools we have visited. We did 6 concerts - and we hope to come back for more concerts and work-shops in 2015 or 2016. We are now in Ahmedabad and we´re looking forward to the coming weeks program. Looks like 10 concerts in 5 days. So we need to build up - and relax when we can! It´s fantastic to visit this country and play for so many great and interested and listening audiences. I am also thankful to Rikskonsertene Norway who organize the tour and wanted this unique quartet to be presented in India spring 2014.